VMware Academic Program Information
McMaster University has access to a comprehensive suite of VMware products and a host of technical resources. The free products provided are ideal for instructional and research use, and for gaining hands-on experience with core infrastructure products. Included products are:
- VMware Workstation
- VMware Fusion
- VMware eLearning and VMware Sales Professional training materials
- VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus
- VMware vCenter Server Standard
McMaster students, staff, and faculty
Licenses are 365-day evaluation licenses that require a one-time, annual download. Annual product downloads ensure that members receive the most up to date versions of products.
- Go to: https://mcmaster.onthehub.com
- Sign in with your MacID@mcmaster.ca and MacID password.
- Select your license group: Student or Staff/Faculty and navigate to the VMware tab.
If you manage a lab and require the software for teaching, please contact email@example.com for access to the lab versions.
- All VMAP software must be renewed annually and can be renewed/downloaded from the same portal
- A reminder that this software must be removed from your system when you leave McMaster University