EndNote is a citation management tool that moves you through the research process as you search, organize, write, publish, and share your work. Whether you’re writing a paper or manuscript, leading a research project, maintaining a CV, teaching a course, or applying for a grant, EndNote can help you.
Download now from McMaster University’s Software Portal!
EndNote lets you:
- Store, organize, and manage references in your own personal and searchable library
- Import reference data from online databases such as MEDLINE, Scopus, Web of Science, Google Scholar and more
- Create rules to automatically organize references as you work
- Read, review, annotate and search PDF files
- Find full text in both subscription and open access resources
- Identify and remove duplicate content
- Insert citations while writing a paper
- Create and format bibliographies using various output styles (e.g., AMA, APA, Chicago, MLA, Vancouver)
- Share some or all your references with collaborators and colleagues
- Manage team access and track activity and changes
For more information, visit https://libguides.mcmaster.ca/endnote