Who can use it?
Students, alumni, applicants, faculty, staff, and retirees
Mosaic weekly maintenance
Every Thursday 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.; possible closures of sub-systems during this time.
How to get it
How much does it cost?
There is no cost associated with this service
What comes with this service?
View and print tax forms
View career opportunities
View your pay stubs
Access to regulatory training
Submit expense reports and more!
Frequently Asked Questions
In many cases, clearing the cache in your browser and restarting the browser will resolve the issue. See the Section below on clearing cache.
How do I clear my cache?
Depending on the operating system and browser being used the clearing the cache may be slightly different.
Macbook and iMac
- Safari browser: http://osxdaily.com/2016/01/17/empty-cache-safari-mac-os-x/
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache#firefox:mac:fx79
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/17438/windows-internet-explorer-view-delete-browsing-history
Depending on the device and browser being used the clearing the cache may be slightly different.
- Safari browser on an iPhone and iPad: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201265
- Google Chrome on an iPhone and iPad: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392709?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=en&oco=0
- Mozilla Firefox on an iPhone and iPad :https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-browsing-history-firefox-ios
- Chrome on Android phone or tablet: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392709?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
- Firefox on Android phone or tablet: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-your-browsing-history-and-other-personal-data
Inquiries regarding access to the Faculty Centre must be directed to your Faculty Office (not department office) or the registrar’s office for comment.
Mosaic Human Resources
You will need to use a VPN connection to view this information when you are not on campus.
First, download the VPN client using the following instructions
Second, follow the setup instructions for your operating system
- Set up instructions for Windows: https://uts.mcmaster.ca/services/computers-printers-and-software/virtual-private-networking/windows-anyconnect-client-installation/
- For Mac: https://uts.mcmaster.ca/services/computers-printers-and-software/virtual-private-networking/mac-os-x-anyconnect-client-installation/
- For iPhone: https://uts.mcmaster.ca/services/computers-printers-and-software/virtual-private-networking/iphone-anyconnect-client-installation/
If you need additional access to HR, Finance or Campus Solutions functions in Mosaic, your supervisor will need to submit a ticket through our online service request tool, https://servicedesk.mcmaster.ca. After logging in, select option 9, then select either Finance Access Request, Campus Solutions Access Request, or HR Access Request.